Read my last post on this blog 6 TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL BLOGGING.
What is bounce rate?Bounce Rate is the term used in website traffic analysis.The bounce rate is the rate of peoples that will reach on your website and skip your website suddenly.
For example if your site’s bounce rate is 60% then it means that 60 peoples skipped from your website with out visiting any other pages while the other 40% who clicked minimum of one more link in your blog/website.
It is very important to keep your blog or website users yourself and have to decrease the bounce rate.There are some reasons to bounce your visitors from your blog.You should rectify those problems and have to make your blog a better one.Here are the some tips that you can use to reduce the bounce rate of your website /blog.
Make a Good Template
We all know that first impression is the best impression.The first impression of a blog is not in the contents or the service you offer.Once a user is launched in your website and there have a lot of contents but looking like a bad layout the user will normally skip from your blog.
So make a Good layout and design for your blog.
If a user likes your design the chance to stay in your blog is high,but there should have quality content what he is looking.And remember that the user coming for getting some information,so there should have some relevant information.It will also increase your Search engine Ranking.
Avoid external links
External links on your blog makes a high bounce rate.So reduce the number of external links that your blog have.In will decrease your bounce rate.You can use external links when it is relevant and allow it to open in new tab.
Use Internal Links
When you write any post in your blog try to connect it to another post which is related to the post.Just see how I connected my this post to my recent post 6 TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL BLOGGING.
Use Original Content
I am again and again says that don’t copy paste some thing from other sites I already post about a successful blogger.You may have to follow the points noted there for successful blogging.
Use Related Posts
Related post is the answer for the question what is next?once a user finished reading a particular subject he will also look for similar topic.If you list it below of the post the user most probably will have a look to that post.So don’t forget to put a related post widget on your blog.
These are the some tips to reduce the bounce rate of your blog or website.I think this may help you to grow your blog /website.Share your feedback on 6 Tips to reduce site’s bounce rate