Paypal is the most secured and commonly used system for online transactions.And most of the online shops and other services accepts paypal as the payment medium.Paypal gives a lot of features for the users.There are two types of accounts are available personal and business.But the RBI has blocked and limited the most of features of paypal and also the users have to enter their credit card details to verify their paypal account.If do so only the users are able to use the all features of it.
See Also : Earn Money and get paid via paypal
Verify paypal without having a Credit card
Most of the users are not able to make transactiona and buy stuffs online due to this limitation.So here is a simple trick to make your paypal verified without having credit card.You can use a virtual credit card to verify and buy things using paypal.Here is the simple tutorial on how to get your paypal verified without having a credit card.
Creating a virtual credit card
The first step in the paypal verification is creating a virtual credit card.Follow the below steps for creating a virtual credit card.
- Goto http://www.entropay.com/ and signup with it.
- Fill all the details and goto funding details.
- In funding detail,enter your debit card details and complete your sign up.
- Now you can create a Entopay card by depositing $20 to your entropay account.This amount will be credit in your Entropay card
- Once you did so ,it will show you all the details of card.Note it.
Now you are ready to cerify your paypal ,since you are having a credit card in your hand.
See Also : Increase your adsense earning simple tricks
- Login in to paypal account and verify your credit card.
- You can enter Entropay card details to credit card details field
- You card will be charged $1.5 which is added to your paypal account within 2 days.
- After 2 days come back to your entropay account and check recent transactions for getting the transaction number.
- Use this number to to confirm your verification with paypal account.
How you verified your paypal ? Is this worked for you ?