In our fast moving life, what happens when everything turns out to be in slow motion! Like the fast moving cars in the street or the trains or for that matter a runner who is reaching the finishing line, if the pace is taken out of them then these things gives you a completely different feeling. We are used to the effect of slow motion in movies and also in sports where the technique is used to see who has crossed the finishing mark first, but what if you get to use this feature all by yourself and that too in your Smartphone itself!
Apple comes up with Slo-Mo
Apple has come with this slo-mo video option in iPhone 5s for its users. This has made it possible for all the fans who enjoys video in slow motion can now shoot one for themselves. No difficult setup is required to get started with this feature. You can simply swipe over to get the slo-mo settings while you are in the camera app. Generally the video recording is done at 30 frames per second, but when you are capturing slo-mo video then it will be done at 120 frames per second with the HD resolution being at 1280 X 720 pixels. The best part of it is that it is not a hidden feature instead if you have been using your camera app on the iPhone a lot then you must be aware of this feature already.
Capturing the moment in slo-mo
If you want to make your video in slo-mo then you have to follow some very simple steps and you will be able to enjoy the entire video in slow motion or you can select the portion of the video that you want to view in slow motion. It is one of the coolest features that Apple has come up with in recent times. Here is what you have to do –
- Open the camera app first on your iPhone 5s from the home screen
- You will get buttons at the bottom of the screen, swipe to the right for two times and it will take you to the slo-mo feature
- Now start recording the video that you want to capture in slo-mo feature
- If your recording is completed the go to the thumbnail that you will find on the left hand side bottom corner
- This is the place where it will show you how you have recorded the video in slow motion. If you want, you can also drag and drop sliders accordingly to make your own slow motion video by selecting only some portions of the video to be in slow motion.
Sharing it with the world
- Open the Photos app on your device
- Select the slo-mo video you want to share and press the share button
- Now select the option through which you want to share like SMS, email, social networking, etc.
- If asked for any login or other information then provide it and press on publish button
This way you will be able to share your own slo-mo video with all your friends and families.