How to Create a Email Subscription Box for Blog
Email subscription box or email subscription option or email subscription form in your blog will help readers of your blog to subscribe the blog updates via email.By doing so , not only the readers get updated with your posts but also there are lot of benefits for bloggers such as the the reader will comeback your blog if the content is worthy.
I am also added an attractive email subscription box on the right side bar of my blog.Hope you will subscribe to my blog updates via email.You can also add such an amazing email subscription box to your blog.This post will show you how you can add email subscription box to your blog.
See Also : 4 Tips to Start and Run a Successful Blog
I am going to explain the best and easiest way to create email subscription box called Feedburner which is under control of Google.This includes two steps Burning your feed and activating the email subscription.
See Also : How you Can Get Free Backlinks
Burning Feed with Feedburner to Create Email Subscription Box
This step will help you to burn your blog feeds with feedburner.You can follow the below steps to burn your feeds with feedburner.If you are already burned feed with feedburner you can skip this step.
See Also : 3 Factors That Affect Your Blogs Earning
- Go to http://feedburner.google.com
- Place your blog URL on the box provided and click next.Refer the below image
- Now you blog feeds will be fetched by Feedburner and you can select the feed and click next.
- Now you can give a Feed title and the tile of the feedburner URL and proceed to next step
- This will be the completion of the feed burning process and now you can activate the email subscription by following the below steps
See Also : Ways to Become a Successful Blogger
Activate Email Subscription and Add Email Subscription Box
The below steps will help you to activate the email subscription option for your blog.
See Also : How to Find Ideas For Blogging
- Once you are in the Feedburner home page.Click on the Feed for which you are going to activate email subscription.
- Click on the publicize menu and it will list number of options in the side bar.
- Select the Email Subscriptions menu from the side bar.
- Now you will see a button with activate label click it to activate the email subscription
- In the loaded page you will get script to add email subscription box to your blog.Just copy and paste that code to your blog where you want to add the email subscription box.
See Also : 4 Tips to Write Perfect Author Bio
Hope you like this article and you successfully added a email subscription box to your blog.