When you start anything online, then the first and foremost thing that you have to look into is creating awareness of your existence. If nobody knows that you exist online, then what is the use of so much of ornamentation and fantastic looking website with relevant information? Whenever you are using the social media, you have to strategize your move first so that optimization of social media sharing happens.
Financial advisors and social media
The first question that came to your mind when you were thinking of social media sharing was – how fruitful it will be and how to go about that! But when there are experts to help you out, then why worry about the future instead you must be sure about your future in social media sharing. Many financial advisors think that if they answer the questions of the clients online, then why would they even pay them a visit but you are wrong. When any client of yours is having any query and you are solving it in a jiffy that proves your capability and you are actually gaining a loyal customer base. These people will also help you find new clients also. Moreover, they will be able to refer to you through a click or two and that shows that you are way ahead of your contemporaries.
The social media sharing guides are mentioned here –
- Indulging in discussion – Social media is basically for making a conversation grow and if you have any opinion, then you can have a healthy discussion on the topic and see what other feels about the same issue. The main aim is to engage your clients in a debate which is relevant and at the end where both the parties are benefiting. The content is a key factor that you are sharing so you can share your content from your blogs or websites or you can just provide the link which will lead your clients to the more detailed information about the matter. This way you can generate traffic for your website as well.
- Taking help of a tool – Today everything has been made easy through apps and tools so here also if you are not sure that you can do it manually you can actually take the help of various online tool for the social media sharing. Buffer, Hootsuite, etc. are different kinds of tools which will help you to manage all your social media platforms from a single place. It will help you provide the same consideration for all the social media platforms that you are using.
- Keywords are driving force – As a financial advisor if you want your client to know about your updates, then it is very important that you know which keywords are drawing maximum traffic in financial services. Using Google trends you will have to fish out the correct keywords and then use them, you will definitely see an improvement in traffic if your keyword is right.
- Sharing experience through messages – It is not necessary that you will have to share a long story in order to share the experience of your life and work. There are so many messages online you just have to collate them and update them through social media sharing tools.
- Try to be innovative – Make a mark on social media sharing by coming up with some unique ideas. Following certain trend is good, but who knows that what you come up with will not be a trend setter too. So try to be innovative while social sharing because nobody knows your clients better than you.