If you love the pattern draw lock system of the Android then there have been times that you have felt the brunt of locking out the pattern. The pattern lock as we all know is something which locks the screen when we draw a certain pattern on the screen, but if we forget then it becomes very difficult to get through. What happens is that sometimes the fingerprint is there on the screen for a few moments and if one of your prankster friends gets through it then just to drive you crazy he might change the pattern. Now you are left with this device which you cannot unlock. But there is a way out for this too, as with the help of some command you will be able to bypass the pattern lock and get through the system.
Requirement for the process
Yes, we can bypass the pattern and all thanks to XDA member who has helped a huge number of Android users to get through the pattern lock when they have forgotten the pattern they drew. Not just one, but two methods have been made available by the senior member of the XDA. You can make use of one of these two methods to bypass the pattern lock on an Android device.
In order to get started with the process you will require ADB installed on your PC and you have to make sure that you enable USB debugging. Follow these steps to activate the USB debugging –
– You first need to go to Homescreen
– Then go to Apps, where you have to select Settings
– Then you have to choose the developers’ option
– Here you will find the USB debugging feature where you have to check the box alongside
Though it is not important that you must root your device, but the fact remains that if you can root your device then nothing better than that.
Bypassing procedure of pattern lock
Once you have taken care of the requirements of the bypassing process, then follow these steps religiously and you will be done with the process –
– First, you have to connect your device to the personal computer of yours with the help of a USB cable
– You now have to launch the folder where you have the ADB installed
– You have to open the command prompt and in order to do that you have to press shift button of the keyboard on your personal computer and right click on the blank space of the folder
– When the command prompt opens you have to type in the following command
update system set value=0 where name=’lock_pattern_autolock’;
update system set value=0 where name=’lockscreen.lockedoutpermanently’;
– Now when you are done with this process make sure to reboot your device
This disables your pattern lock successfully and now you can easily work on your device. Just a word of caution, this is meant for people who have forgotten their pattern lock and this is not meant to break into devices of others.